RE: [sixties-l] Request for film course ideas on the 60s

From: Dick Hill (DHill@cu-portland.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 12:30:34 EDT

    Bob,

    I teach a course on the Sixties. While my list of films is not up-to-date
    (it does not include the recent film on Abbie Hoffman or the recent
    documentary <Rebels with a Cause>, for example), it may be helpful. The
    films are listed on the last page.

    If you can't open the attachment, let me know.

    Dick Hill
    Concordia University
    Portland, Oregon