Re: [sixties-l] Request for film course ideas on the 60s

From: Bob Anderson (55r@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 21:06:41 EDT

    Dick,
        I was able to open the attachment and it should print ok. Thanks much
    for all the good ideas and plan. I would like to take your course! I am a
    VVAW and did a Ph D in American Studies here at the University of New Mexico
    and teach courses like this and the Vietnam War, and one on the Cold War.

    much thanks,
    bob