[sixties-l] Re: whole world is watching

From: monkerud (monkerud@cruzio.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 02:02:27 EDT

    Woops, too much to do to catch up from last week... it was a good
    show, some very good photographs, some great comaraderie and the sad
    notice that many of us have gray hair and are aging! But the spirit
    lives on .... Harold Adler was one of the currators and worked on
    this for over five years. Says he previewed over 1000 photos... and
    there's a book with some very well done duo-tones... and essays by a
    number of people you'd recognize...

    best, Don