Re: [sixties-l] Re: whole world is watching

From: ARON KAY (pieman@pieman.org)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 19:41:33 EDT

    hey i am 51, with some physical problems, but i still have a good
    pie-throwing arm to heave meringue in the face of a fascist
    motherfucker.......
    these fascist scumbags created their own frankenstein by concocting the
    taliban...when the soviets left afghanistan....so as to continue the
    cia-sponsored drug war..... we, gray haired lefties and our offspring are
    their recurring nightmare.......shades of the yippies, the wether people,
    young lords, up-against-the-wall-motherfuckers cause these right wing crumbs
    to freak......we are still everywhere.......... we may have aged physically,
    but our hearts are still young fighting the good fight.......fuck you bush,
    puss limburger, jerky falsewelland the rest of your post-nixonoid sleazy ilk
    ARON KAY-http://www.pieman.org
    Giuliani Toilet Paper-http://www.pieman.org/rottenrudy.htm
    Anti-shrub-http://www.pieman.org/anti-bushlinks.html
    USA-laughing stock of the world