[sixties-l] Re: Angry White Trash

From: radman (resist@best.com)
Date: 12/11/00

    radman says:
    I have read this book, and I would like to second the recommendation that
    it should be read. It it written in a highly entertaining and engaging
    style and the conclusions drawn are tough to dispute. Be aware, though,
    that the author, Jim Goad, although highly literate, published the VERY
    controversial 'zine "Answer Me!", which included rape fantasies, among
    other really weird stuff. He is currently in an Oregon prison serving a
    two-year term for beating the crap out of his girlfriend, which he
    gleefully recounts in the book "Apocalypse Culture II."  White trash, indeed!
    ----