Re: [sixties-l] Re: John Andrew

From: Barbara L Tischler (blt1@columbia.edu)
Date: 11/11/00

    Dear Paula and Sixties List Members,

           Yesterday, I spoke to someone at Franklin and Marshall College, who
    let me know that there was a memorial service for John Andrew on
    Wednesday, November 8 that was attended by people who knew him in many
    ways--as a teacher, scholar, community member, and soccer ref. Thanks so
    much for inquiring.

    Barbara L. Tischler