[sixties-l] Dog Burning at Noon (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: 11/11/00

    Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:57:41 EST
    From: RozNews@aol.com
    To: owner-sixties-l-digest@lists.village.virginia.edu
    Subject: Dog Burning at Noon

    This event or a similar event happened in NYC.  Newsreel made a film of it ,
    that somehow i can not find.  We called it   Dog Burning at Noon.  It was an
    excellent Yippie event. Im looking for a copy of the film if anyone out there
    knows about it.

    >  I certainly hope no *real* dog burnings ever took place "against the
    >war," but I really don't know.

    No Dog was ever burned.  It is a great action to use now , especially with
    all the Texas executions.   This past October  I wanted to  have a Dog
    Burning  as part of a human rights film festival in Burlington  that had a
    special section on Executions.     but got out voted.       roz