[sixties-l] Re: 'Thought folks would like to know . . .

From: Barbara L Tischler (blt1@columbia.edu)
Date: 11/06/00

    Dear List Members,
           Last night, John Andrew, an occasional contributor to this list,
    insightful and original scholar, great teacher, and good friend, died. I
    don't have any additional details, having just gotten the news from my son
    who got a broadcast e-mail to the Franklin and Marshall College community.
    There will be a memorial, but again, details are not yet in place. We will
    miss John.

    Barbara L. Tischler