[sixties-l] Another FBI Dirty Trick

From: Sorrento95@aol.com
Date: 10/17/00

    Readers are invited to read a memoir inspired by my FBI
    files obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.  One
    of the FBI mailings contained a disinformation teletype released
    about me and falsely alleging that I was planning to lead a
    group of protesters to disrupt a meeting of the University of
    Oklahoma Board of Regents.  Go here for details:

    http://hometown.aol.com/mpwright9/fbimay70.html

    Other related memoirs:

    Surfacing of FBI informant John Neal (and one of his dirty tricks):

    http://hometown.aol.com/mpwright9/neal.html

    Surfacing of FBI informant Bill Lemmer, following agent provocateur
    activities and arrests at Tinker Air Force Base:

    http://hometown.aol.com/mpwright9/index1.html

    Oklahoma City Police Surveillance over my Brother's Residence:

    http://hometown.aol.com/mpwright9/okckops.html

      ~ Michael Wright
         Norman, Oklahoma