[sixties-l] Tales of a wilderness commune

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 18:37:56 CUT

    >I'll be happy to share materials and a syllabus on a 1960s course. Please
    >send me a snail main address or an e-mail query.

    See:
    http://www.BlackBearRanch.com

    Finally got this site up and running. I've mentioned the book on this forum
    but distribution, especially for non-profits, is always an issue so this is
    the best way to find the book.

    Getting rave reviews on Free Land: Free Love: Tales of a Wilderness
    Commune. For those of you teaching, it includes a well-rounded reader with
    material on the human dimensions of what the sixties was all about. For
    those who lived in communes or are curious, a heart-felt look from where we
    came from....

    best, Don