RE: [sixties-l] sixties courses (fwd)

From: Dick Hill (DHill@cu-portland.edu)
Date: 01/02/01

    Barbara,

    This note from last August seems to have gotten "misplaced."  Sorry for the
    delay in my request.

    I am interested in materials and your syllabus from your 60s course.  I am
    happy to share the same (some of which I can do via e-mail).

    My address is           Dick Hill
    				Concordia University
    				2811 N. E. Holman
    				Portland, Oregon 97211

    Thanks for your help.   And, again, if you're interested, I will share any
    material I have.

    Dick Hill