[sixties-l] Re: sixties-l-Vietnam Memorial

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 01:54:10 CUT

    The reference to suicides came from other Vietnam vets, Ron Kovic, among
    them, and have also from various articles and it seemed, from these
    sources, more than rumour. Excuse me for excluding women from my comment
    on the homeless. I surmised that most of them were/are men. Are there a
    significant number of homeless woman vets?

    While I appreciate you have been on "this subject" for 30 years, I think
    I hardly qualify as an amateur since, while not preoccupied with it as
    you apparently have, I have never been far away, as you might have
    noticed from my posts.

    Being close to a subject, however, sometimes make one a little too
    subjective. But of course that's only my opinion.

    Jeff Blankfort