Re: [sixties-l] Vietnam: soldiers & anti-warriors

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 05:52:53 CUT

    Anybody who wound up with VVAW is okay by me. The important thing
    is to understand that the war was wrong. I'd like to point out
    that your presentation to them goes to more sophisticated issues
    than mine: do you or do you not go abroad to kill people who
    can't possibly get to your country to kill you?
                                    Bill Mandel

    --
    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net