Re: [sixties-l] modr8r note

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 19:51:04 CUT

    Do we burden ourselves with the past or do we learn from it? Even
    if only to know what not to burden ourselves with. Beating a dead
    horse is a waste of time, but knowing what the horse died from
    will help save others today and in the future.
                             William Mandel

    --
    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net