Re: [sixties-l] modr8r note

From: Christine Kingsley (christiecr@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 15:45:03 CUT

    I, too, agree with Cuntry Joe's comments on the kinds of discouse going
    on. But I would go even further and say that I am dismayed that people
    aren't writing about their present work more often and styill find time
    to argue about things past. What's the point? I, for one, am still too
    involved in the present to have time to argue or even listen, much less
    to have to spend time deleting all of this. There is some good stuff
    coming through as well. (William Mandelll is particular.) But am thinking
    of dropping out because much of this is just tedious. What I want is
    the perspective of people like yourselves on all of the important issues
    going on today which are affecting our world and our future, not
    ruminations about our past. Perhaps i am a minority here and if so, will
    bow out soon.
    C. Christie

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.