Re: [sixties-l] Fwd: Student Activism Survey from the Center for Campus Organizing

From: The Grabowski's (toklat@acsol.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:31:13 CUT

    Why do so many of you college grads think that the revolution was your sole
    domain?
    As far as I'm concerned the intellectual student element sold out the real
    revolution
    which was to change the culture, then the politics of our society. The
    whole thing
    atrophied due to the prevalence of " power seekers" pretty much acting out
    the
    same old bullshit that their parents had played.

    Dan Grabowski