[sixties-l] in Berkeley in the sixties

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 00:46:18 CUT

    I am interested to know if anyone has information on some of the more
    flamboyant Berkeley "street theater" events of the late 1960s. I remember
    watching, at a meeting of some new East Bay agit-prop group, a film or
    television special on people happening to put antiwar billboards up in San
    Francisco. Later, some of us did some "everywhere in one night"
    posters-putting against the war. Then there were some funny actions during
    the San Francisco State strike. And so on.
      Obviously, one still can feel hesitant to discuss details of these--though
    the ones I'm thinking of were certainly nonviolent, were barely "publicizing"
    really--yet is anyone collecting the basic info., at least?
      Paula