Re: [sixties-l] in Berkeley in the sixties

From: The Grabowski's (toklat@acsol.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 21:49:14 CUT

    I don't remember too many really humerous antics, tho I'm
    sure they happened all the time.
    One time during People's Park, my buddy and I approached a Nat'l
    Guard truck, and while I conversed with the guys in the cab, my buddy
    let the air outta there tires. And I knew a young lady who would wear
    no panties with her mini-skirts in an att6empt to frustrate the Guards.
    But what I really remember is seeing two demented sons of bitches
    in Alameda sheriff garb ( the same assholes who shot up the folks on
    Telegraph ) tracking me down Shattuck...altho I was just walking down the
    street looking for work. That and the night they beat the crap out of a
    pregnant woman while invading the Free Health Clinic.
    Sorry, no happy memories here.

    Dan Grabowski

    PS _ I apologize for the anger.