Re: 'Psychedelic Collectibles'

Joe Williams (search@outofprint.com)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:42:11 -0800

Ron, et al,

FYI: Susanne White's book, 'Psychedelic Collectibles of the 1960's and
1970's: An Illustrated Price Guide' published in 1990, is out-of-print and
difficult to locate on the used market. I'm a dealer, and I'm still waiting
to acquire my own copy!! Take good care of your copy. If it's not
reprinted, it'll appreciate in value.

Best,

Joe Williams
search@outofprint.com