(no subject)

(no name) ((no email))
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 13:53:58 -0500

From: sixties-l@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Subject: Re: Back to the land (two posts)

1)
From: RPardun@aol.com

I have not seen anything in depth written about the commune/back to the land
movement. I have heard that some of the children who spent their early lives
on communes were trying to put something together but haven't seen anything
come from it. I have a short personal history of my six years on a farm in
rural Arkansas. There were at least six or eight other communes within walking
distance of "the Dubie Plantation" and I've considered trying to put a history
together for that area. Too many projects, too little time. If someone is
interested I could probably find a couple of dozen people who lived in rural
Arkansas to interview.

(2)
From: Ron Jacobs <rjacobs@zoo.uvm.edu>

answer to second question--go to