Re: Question (fwd)

Sandra Hollin Flowers (flowers_s@Mercer.EDU)
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 13:31:06 -0400

I admit to being biased, but I don't think it's possible to talk about the
"reason" for the youth rebellion of the '60s and '70s without talking
about the Civil Rights movement. The students in Greensboro, NC, and
elsewere were the originally young social rebels of the period. In
looking at manifestations (drug, literature, poetry, music), I think
you're missing "the reason."

Sandra Flowers