Re: Meetings schedule

From: John J. Dobbins (jjd5t@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 11:53:39 EST

    Dear Daniel and All,

    I'm on leave this semester (lucky me!) to work on Pompeii matters and will
    only attend the SDS policy meetings if my presence is urgently needed, for
    example, to discuss or evaluate procedures for dealing with the Pompeii
    Forum Project's data.

    I will be in C'ville for most of the time because my data are here, but I
    must be protective of my time and avoid the temptation to try to do
    everything.

    All the best

    John

    John J. Dobbins
    Professor of Classical Art & Archaeology
    McIntire Department of Art
    P.O. Box 400130
    Fayerweather Hall
    University of Virginia