Meetings schedule

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 10:49:40 EST

    All,

    I took the liberty of scheduling the following meetings, all on Mondays,
    3-4:30.

    Jan. 14, Feb. 11, Feb. 25, Mar. 18, Mar. 25.

    Let me know if there any problems not apparent in corptime.

    Daniel

    Daniel V. Pitti Project Director
    Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
    Alderman Library University of Virginia Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
    Phone: 434 924-6594 Fax: 434 982-2363 Email: dpitti@Virginia.edu
    http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu
    AREA CODE IS NEW EFFECTIVE JUNE 2001