Re: SDS speakers/consultants for next semester

From: Melinda Baumann (mjb7q@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 09:23:22 EST

    Yep, great idea! They are both good speakers and renowned in their field.

    Melinda

    --On Thursday, November 29, 2001 4:27 PM -0500 Thornton Staples
    <tls@virginia.edu> wrote:

    > I would like to invite both Anne Kenney from Cornell and Steve Chapman from
    > Harvard to come down for SDS consultant/give-a-talk events. They both would
    > have a lot to tell us and are interesting people. I would particularly like
    > to see the reaction to Steve's talk about the cost's of preservation at
    > Harvard. Any objections? If not, I will try to work out a schedule with them.
    >
    > Thorny
    > Thornton Staples
    > tls@virginia.edu
    > Voice: 434-924-3975
    > Fax: 434-924-1431

    Melinda Baumann
    Head, Digital Library Production Services
    University of Virginia Library
    PO Box 400155
    Charlottesville VA 22904-4155
    baumann@virginia.edu (434) 243-8785