SDS speakers/consultants for next semester

From: Thornton Staples (tls@virginia.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 16:27:35 EST

    I would like to invite both Anne Kenney from Cornell and Steve Chapman from
    Harvard to come down for SDS consultant/give-a-talk events. They both would
    have a lot to tell us and are interesting people. I would particularly like
    to see the reaction to Steve's talk about the cost's of preservation at
    Harvard. Any objections? If not, I will try to work out a schedule with them.

    Thorny
    Thornton Staples
    tls@virginia.edu
    Voice: 434-924-3975