stand-off markup

From: John Unsworth (jmu2m@virginia.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 21:28:26 EDT

    Paul Eggert, of the Australian Scholarly Editions Centre,

    http://idun.itsc.adfa.edu.au/SOE/staff/Paul.htm

    has responded to an invitation to visit us, with his associate, Phil
    Berrie, and show off the just-in-time markup technology they've been developing

    http://idun.itsc.adfa.edu.au/ASEC/PWB_REPORT/choice.html

    on February 20th, a Wednesday. This coincides, I note, with a meeting of
    the seminar on digital humanities curriculum, so I'm copying the note to
    its majordomo, Andrea Laue, but the proposal would be to bring them in as
    SDS visitors. How's that date look for SDS-techsters? sds-police?

    J.