new member of the group and rescheduling

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 12:20:17 EDT

    All,

    Melinda Baumann from the Library will be joining our group. Welcome.

    I have rescheduled meetings, though there are still some conflicts here and
    there. Two of them end at 4:30, and so apologies to those who leave at 4.
    There will be no punishment associated with leaving early, and, in fact, if
    we can make the first hour productive, we might just call a halt after an hour.

    Here are the new meeting times:

    Tuesday October 2, 1-2:30 (this is a bit of conflict for John, but I hope
    he can at least attend for part of the meeting. Everyone else seems ok

    Monday October 15, 3-4:30

    Monday November 5, 3-4:30

    Again, let me know if Monday 3-4:30 is a problem (I know Joan, George, and
    Melinda have a meeting on the second Monday of each month, and so avoided
    these.

    I really, really hope this will work. Sigh!

    Daniel