Meeting Schedule

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 07:56:44 EDT

    All,

    We have a meeting scheduled for Nov. 5, Monday, 3-4:30. I have also added
    three more meetings on Mondays, 3-4:30: Nov. 19, Dec. 3, and Dec. 17.

    With one exception there were no conflicts. Let me know if there are other
    conflicts not apparent from corptime. Provided there are not too many
    conflicts, the meetings will be held as scheduled.

    Following the visit from Mellon, the technical committee has begun mapping
    out the tasks for the remainder of the project. Among the tasks are some
    specific requests for guidance on a number of policy issues. We'll take
    these up as soon as possible.

    Daniel

    Daniel V. Pitti Project Director
    Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
    Alderman Library University of Virginia Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
    Phone: 434 924-6594 Fax: 434 982-2363 Email: dpitti@Virginia.edu
    http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu
    AREA CODE IS NEW EFFECTIVE JUNE 2001