NGA Content Selection: First MESL Distribution

From: Cameron Teller (cteller@transystems.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 22:53:00 CUT

    I stumbled across the web site that lists items in the first MESL distribution, and noticed the title of a painting that I think is of my great-great grandfather. It is accession #1953.5.30 (1232) by Phillips, Ammi and entitled, "Henry Teller" c. 1835.

    Is there anywhere that I could see an image of this painting? Would I need to travel to Washington D.C.?

    I'm not with any museum; just wanted to find out more about my family history. Thanks for your help!
    Cameron Teller