ALL Content Selection: I am a Northeastern Universitystudent looking for info on "Memory Jugs"

From: Courtney Weida (chaoscourtney@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 22:42:16 CUT

    I am very lost. I can find very little information on Memory Jugs. A very unique and wonderful one in located in the Museum of Fine Art in Boston, but they have no background on them as it was given by a private collector with little historical data. Please email me of any sources which might even briefly mention memory jugs. Thank you so much!!
    Courtney Weida
    Northeastern University