fwd:We deliver drugs anywhere!

From: Kacy Chin <bviviuse_at_vivius.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:02:55 -0120

Hello!I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.There is no need to spread your health problems.http://enduroncer.comAnd buy this meds online. Don't worry, we work all over the world and you'll get your order directly to your home. There are no difference Europe, Asia or America. We deliver instantly worldwide.With best regards, Dr Kacy Chin.