Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: The Post Office <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:18:02 +0530

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of spam during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.