Re: "Member" Test...

From: Perry L. Nelson (pnelson@pop.goodnet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 02:45:36 CUT

    I'm relatively new to the DEA, but find it a fascinating place to browse.
    I'm no Dickinson scholar, but have been one of her closest friends for
    nearly 25 years. I like to point out that, while it's obvious her letters
    were intended for others, her poetry was written exclusively for me!

    For those who don't know me, I should say that I am soft spoken, gentle,
    and usually non-argumentative. For those who know me, I can only add ;).

    I look forward to learning here, and maybe someday I might even contribute.
     But no matter, I shall be in the company of Emily Dickinson and many who
    love her as much as do I, and that, to me, is about as good as it gets.

    Looking forward,

    (Perry)

    PLN
    "Ecrasez l'infame" (Voltaire)