"Member" Test...

From: Connie Kirk (ckirk@stny.lrun.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 01:39:37 CUT

    Dear DEArchivers,

    Ok. I'm game to try something new! Here goes...

    It's "good sleighing" in upstate NY today. A good day/evening
    to browse the archives. I'm interested in hearing how some
    of you are making out with using the Excite search engine.
    Are you finding things you are looking for? I seem to be having
    some trouble sifting through what comes up from
    a search. I'm wondering how others are making out
    in narrowing their searches.

    I'm a firm believer in the value of the DEA and am happy to
    have this resource available.

    Do you read me?

    Connie Kirk
    (who will more properly introduce herself later,
    once things start going through ok).

    Marcy L. Tanter
    Assistant Professor of English
    Tarleton State University