Re: Fwd: [adhoc] voting issues (new and old)

From: László Hunyadi <hunyadi_at_ling.arts.klte.hu>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:59:13 +0200 (CEST)

Dear John,

whereas it would be desireable to have a vote on the issue you mentioned in the last message (i.e. the naming of the organisation), you will certainly agree that the two votes cast make up only 50% of the votes needed. Consequently, we do not have a majority of votes and we have to wait for at least one more vote until any further steps can be made.

Best,

Laszlo