Activities and initiatives

From: Espen Ore (Espen.Ore@nb.no)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 07:22:15 EDT

    Dear colleagues,

    I sent this out some days ago and have heard nothing so far. Do we wish
    to do anything with the Activities and initiatives before the ALLC/ACH
    Session in Gothenburg? I might have a look through but I would
    appreciate it very much if there are anyone else who had time for a
    quick look through the text again and could send me some input *if* we
    should say anything about this at all. If I were to send out any new
    text to this group I should probably try to do so by the end of next
    week at the latest - I am leaving for Gothenburg on Wed. June 9, and I
    am not sure what kind of facilities will be available for computers and
    printing there.

    Espen

    Julia Flanders wrote:

    >> B. Activities and initiatives (Espen)
    >> Key tasks:
    >> - revision of EO paper in the light of discussion.
    >> Query: add an ACH person to liaise with EO?
    >

    > Would Wendell be a good choice for this? he just rotated off the ACH
    > exec but he's imbued with ACHness and might have some free cycles.

    I would like to go through the Activities and initiatives section again
    so that I (and we) will know when the conference comes whether there is
    anything there which should be discussed or presented or both. Has
    Wendell been contacted by qanyone? Are there anybody else whi might have

    some time to take a look through the paper from last year and give some
    opinions?

    Espen