Re: Name

From: Geoffrey Rockwell (grockwel@mcmaster.ca)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 20:38:58 EDT

    John,

    I would suggest one of these two:

    Organization of Humanities Computing Organizations (ohco.org)

    [OHCO could stand for OHCO is not another Humanities Computing
    Organization :-)]

    or

    Consortium of Humanities Computing Organizations (cohco.org)

    Both echo something from our history. COCOA was the first concordance
    program on the Atlas at Oxford, if my memory serves, from which we got
    the COCOA markup language used in TACT and other programs.

    I like them both. What do others think?

    Yours,

    Geoffrey Rockwell