Re: ADHO: Getting going again...

From: Espen Ore (Espen.Ore@nb.no)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 03:57:12 EDT

    Julia Flanders wrote:

    >> B. Activities and initiatives (Espen)
    >> Key tasks:
    >> - revision of EO paper in the light of discussion.
    >> Query: add an ACH person to liaise with EO?
    >

    > Would Wendell be a good choice for this? he just rotated off the ACH
    > exec but he's imbued with ACHness and might have some free cycles.

    I would like to go through the Activities and initiatives section again
    so that I (and we) will know when the conference comes whether there is
    anything there which should be discussed or presented or both. Has
    Wendell been contacted by qanyone? Are there anybody else whi might have
    some time to take a look through the paper from last year and give some
    opinions?

    Espen