Re: ADHO: Getting going again...

From: Espen Ore (Espen.Ore@nb.no)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 03:38:22 EST

    00:12 18.03.2004 +0000 skrev Harold Short:

    >B. Activities and initiatives (Espen)
    >Key tasks:
    > - revision of EO paper in the light of discussion.

    I can't seem to remember much discussion here - just when we were planning the session in Athens I realized that the question of local responisibilities/initiatives seemed to hang in the air since we had no plans for local organizations below the top level (i.e. ACH, ALLC etc.) So this might be formed into some kind of question.

    >Query: add an ACH person to liaise with EO?

    Yes, this might be a good idea and might add fresh thoughts!

    >Timetable
    >Is it feasible that we could aim to prepare drafts for discussion
    >amongst ourselves by the end of April? The receipt of publication
    >proposals from OUP and Blackwell at the end of April will mean that the
    >Publication work group in particular is likely to have quite a lot of
    >follow-up work in May.
    >
    >We will need to discuss and revise our drafts during May. We need
    >if at all possible to complete this process by the end of May so
    >that we give our committee/council time to consider the proposals
    >before our June meetings.

    This should be feasible.

    Espen

    Espen