State of play

From: Harold Short (harold.short@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 10:08:10 EDT

    Dear All

    John and I have completed an 'executive summary' to go with the papers,
    and the full set is now available on the adhoc web site at:

    www.kcl.ac.uk/cch/allc/adhoc

    We would like to give the url to our respective council/committee
    tomorrow if possible, so that our colleagues have time to read our
    proposals and begin to consider them ahead of the Georgia meetings.

    We had hoped to be at this stage a bit sooner, but I'm afraid my
    absence (on a wonderful holiday! I'm sorry to say) has delayed things.
    All the same, please have a look at the web site as it now is, and at
    the exec summary in particular, and let me know if you can see any
    glaring problems or errors, or if you think anything needs attention
    before our council/committee colleagues are invited to go there.

    Thanks to all of you for some excellent work - in my view, at least!

    Best wishes

    Harold

    PS I've had a bit of difficulty uploading 3 pdf files to the server, so
    bear with me if you find those particular links don't work at first.

    Harold Short
    Director, Centre for Computing in the Humanities
    King's College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS
    tel: +44 (0)20 7848 2739/2684 fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2980
    www.kcl.ac.uk/cch