Re: State of play

From: Julia Flanders (Julia_Flanders@brown.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 12:54:28 EDT

    I think this all looks good--a very impressive amount of work and
    thought, and very thorough. The only point which I had to reread
    several times to understand is the question of how membership fees
    would be assessed and allocated (but this may be addressed by the
    idea that only ACH and ALLC are truly "merging" their membership). I
    found myself wishing for some scenarios--person X is a member of the
    new ADHO group, and also a member of TEI and STS. How much does she
    pay, and to whom? does it matter in what order she joins these
    groups? I don't think this information needs to be added to the
    summary, but we should perhaps anticipate that people will ask about
    it.

    best, Julia