Re: State of play

From: John Unsworth (jmu2m@virginia.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 10:16:30 EDT

    Thank you, Harold, for finishing this up and reorganizing the web site,
    very effectively, I think. I agree that the group's done a good job,
    and I hope we can send this material on to our executive bodies before
    the end of the week, if members of this committee approve the draft.
    For the record, I do approve of it in its current state.

    John