new member

From: John Unsworth (jmu2m@virginia.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 22:28:15 EDT

    With Harold's permission, I've just added Diane Zorich to our list. Diane
    is conducting a survey of humanities computing activities in the US, on
    behalf of the Council on Library and Information Resources, in connection
    with that grant proposal that Chuck Henry allowed me to circulate here,
    earlier on.

    Welcome, Diane--I hope we can keep these very similar efforts coordinated,
    and I hope they will inform each other in useful ways.

    John