grid for your inspection

From: John Unsworth (jmu2m@virginia.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 23:47:31 EDT

    http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/adhoc.grid.html

    This is my attempt to coordinate the lists offered, so far, of the
    activities of our organizations. I have only Geoff's list of things we
    would like to do but don't (his for the ACH); I would like to have
    additions to that list, if anyone wants to offer some. We also need to
    hear from David about NINCH, as it fits into this table, and I have left a
    spot for STS, an organization that would like very much to join this
    discussion, with Richard Finneran as its representative. STS is the
    Society for Textual Scholarship, a small scholarly society increasingly
    interested in electronic editions, meeting once every two years, in New
    York. With the chair's permission, I will add Richard to this list....and
    to the grid, when he offers his list.

    John