11.0310 Old German fonts?

Wed, 1 Oct 1997 19:25:09 +0100 (BST)

Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 07:51:47 +0100
From: Marco Simionato <simionato@ve.nettuno.it>
Subject: Old German fonts for the Mac

I'm writing for a friend who's writing her dissertation on some Medieval
German stuff - sorry, I cannot be more precise. She presently needs a
Macintosh font for special characters (for example some characters have a °
on top). I know this fonts exists, but I don't have any clue as to their
whereabouts.
Plese reply DIRECTLY, I'm not on this list.

Marco Simionato Technical Translator, Software Localizer
Dorsoduro 2408/b tel. +39 41 723106; fax 5225570
30123 Venezia, ITALY mobile +39 348 2608584
email: simionato@ve.nettuno.it

Humanist Discussion Group