9.187 Greek? Fr & Ger dictionaries?

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 18:43:47 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist

[1] From: LETTVA@rulmvs.LeidenUniv.NL (8)
Subject: Greek lemmatization

[2] From: Marco Simionato <simionat@unive.it> (7)
Subject: Online French and German monolingual dictionaries
available?

[3] From: Gregory Bloomquist (12)
<GBLOOMQUIST@spu.stpaul.uottawa.ca>
Subject: TrueType Greek Fonts

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 10:57 +0100 (CET)
From: LETTVA@rulmvs.LeidenUniv.NL

One of our professors is looking for a program to lemmatize
and morphologically tag classical Greek texts.
I am sure there are such things around.
Answers please directly to me. I will summarize for the list.

Andrea de Leeuw van Weenen
Dept of Comparative Linguistics
Universiteit Leiden PO Box 9515, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands
LETTVA@rulmvs.LeidenUniv.nl(from 1-1-96 LeeuwvW@RULLET.LeidenUniv.nl)