6.0209 Rs: Data Compression; Pronouns (2/37)

Mon, 24 Aug 1992 15:48:00 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0209. Monday, 24 Aug 1992.

(1) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1992 07:43 EST (27 lines)
From: <MORGAN@LOYVAX>
Subject: Data Compression

(2) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 92 17:45 BST (10 lines)
From: PARKINSON@vax.oxford.ac.uk
Subject: RE: 6.0202 Rs: Pronouns (1/36)

Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1992 07:43 EST
From: <MORGAN@LOYVAX>

I asked a colleague of mine in MIS (Management Information
Systems) about data compression, since I was myself
curious; sorry this comes a little after the original
discussion, but I thought an outside input might be of interest.

Leslie Morgan
MORGAN@LOYVAX