6.0208 Rs: Forgeries (2/44)

Mon, 24 Aug 1992 15:46:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0208. Monday, 24 Aug 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 92 18:21:00 CET (25 lines)
From: Thomas Zielke <113355@DOLUNI1.BITNET>
Subject: re: Manuscript Forgeries

(2) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 92 14:49 PDT (19 lines)
From: mkerr@reed.edu
Subject: forgeries

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 92 18:21:00 CET
From: Thomas Zielke <113355@DOLUNI1.BITNET>

Dear Bob Kraft,

as to your second question, I think you might want to contact Prof. Lynn
H. Nelson (LHNELSON@UKANVM) of Prof. D. J. Mabry (DJM1@MSSTATE) - both
are maintaining FTP-servers that are afilliated with our History Network.

On these servers you will find a large collection of texts, sources,
papers and GIF-format picture files. If you are interested in storing
scanned images of original manuscripts there, you should send a short
letter to one of the gentlemen mentioned above to get more detailed
information.

Regards,

Thomas Zielke

Historisches Seminar