6.0161 Qs: Kant on CD-ROM; 'You guys' (2/37)

Mon, 27 Jul 1992 10:25:02 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0161. Monday, 27 Jul 1992.

(1) Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1992 23:54 -0500 (20 lines)
From: Keith Handley <KEHANDLEY@AMHERST>
Subject: Kant on CD-ROM

(2) Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1992 11:21 EST (17 lines)
From: Michael Metzger <MLLMIKEM@UBVMS.BITNET>
Subject: Query on "you guys"

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1992 23:54 -0500
From: Keith Handley <KEHANDLEY@AMHERST>

Hi. A professor whom I support is very interested in works of Kant on
CD-ROM, which are available from the Institut fu"r angewandte
Kommunikations und Sprachforschung in Bonn.

I would like to hear from anyone who has used or is using this and has
anything to say about it. I have a copy of a generally good review of
this product from what appears to be a Kant newsletter, but I would
also like to hear some concurring reviews, if there are any out there.

Thank you.

Keith Handley, Amherst College Academic Computer Center
kehandley@amherst kehandley@amherst.edu

P.S. The story of the Textual Criticism Challenge was fantastic. I
expected more discussion of it on Humanist.