3.395 Dante; DTP; Maledicta (71)

Sat, 26 Aug 89 17:25:33 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 395. Saturday, 26 Aug 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 24 Aug 89 19:03:34 EDT (12 lines)
From: bobh@phoenix (Robert Hollander)
Subject: Dante Database Project

(2) Date: Fri, 25 Aug 89 05:23:00 EDT (14 lines)
From: N.J.Morgan@vme.glasgow.ac.uk
Subject: DTP

(3) Date: Friday, 25 August 1989 2334-EST (8 lines)
From: TREAT@PENNDRLS (Jay Treat, Religious Studies, Penn)
Subject: What does DTP stand for?

(4) Date: Sat, 26 Aug 89 15:16:58 EDT (6 lines)
From: DAniel Boyarin <BOYARIN@TAUNIVM.bitnet>
Subject: Maledicta

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 89 19:03:34 EDT
From: bobh@phoenix (Robert Hollander)
Subject: Re: 3.394 hieroglyphics grammar? Dante Project? (45)

In rsponse to Daniel Boyarin's request for the Dartmouth Dante Project's
address, I'd like to ask as many HUMANISTS as have Dante-involved
colleagues to let them know we are available to them, gratis, if they
have access to Internet; more than gratis via Telenet. To contact
the DDP for a free subscription via e-mail:
dante@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
phone: (603) 646-2633 (dbadmin. is Janet Stephens).
Thanks, Bob Hollander (DDP Director)